Hello

Calcite is an amazing tool.  I am starting to get into it and would like to
expose SQL interface for our SaaS application.  Goal is then to (1) connect to
any BI tool that our customers may have instead of having to write to our
proprietary API (2) Able to build a conversational AI application.

I went through all the videos and tutorials I could see (including the Boss 21)
on youtube.  The Lucene based tutorial is pretty good till the point of
customer operator and custom rules.  It looks fairly complicated and I am not
sure how I can translate that to our domain.

I would like to see examples – if there are – for the following:

  1.  Pushing the filter rule to our API
  2.  Pushing the limit rule to our API
  3.  Pushing the group by to our API

I want to provide implementations for these.

Thanks for your help.

Regards
Kumar