Apache Calcite's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Tanner
Clary to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that they
have accepted.

In less than 5 months, Tanner has introduced, enabled, and tested over
30 SQL functions in Calcite. They have been a driving force in
improving the BigQuery dialect and by now an expert in library and
parser changes.

Tanner, welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward
to your further interactions with the community! If you wish, please
feel free to tell us more about yourself and what you are working on.

As your first commit, please add yourself to the contributors list [1]
and the community page will re-generate [2].

Stamatis (on behalf of the Apache Calcite PMC)

[1] https://github.com/apache/calcite/blob/main/site/_data/contributors.yml

[2] https://calcite.apache.org/community/#project-members