Congrats, Oliver!

On 13/06/2023 8:44 pm, Stamatis Zampetakis wrote:
Apache Calcite's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Oliver
Lee to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that they
have accepted.

Oliver started working with us around November 2022 and since then
they contributed multiple SQL functions to the Calcite repository
bringing lots of improvements to the BigQuery dialect. They improved
the extensibility of the SQL validator and pushed various fixes in
RelNode serialization to JSON.

Oliver, welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward
to your further interactions with the community! If you wish, please
feel free to tell us more about yourself and what you are working on.

As your first commit, please add yourself to the contributors list [1]
and the community page will re-generate [2].

Stamatis (on behalf of the Apache Calcite PMC)

[1] https://github.com/apache/calcite/blob/main/site/_data/contributors.yml
[2] https://calcite.apache.org/community/#project-members