Thank you everyone, it is a great honor for me and I will continue to
contribute to the project.

I have worked in ByteDance for 5 years, mainly engaged in Big data computing
and OLAP related work, in which calcite played a very important role. Looking
forward to continue cooperating with all you guys.

Best,
Dan Zou