From: Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 7, 2023 at 12:39 PM
Subject: Data Engineering track for Community Over Code NA is calling
for presentations
To: <d...@hop.apache.org>
Cc: Ismaël Mejía <ieme...@gmail.com>

Hello Hop community,

Just a reminder, that there are just 6 days left to submit your proposal
for The Community Over Code NA (former ApacheCon) conference.

This is the flagship event for the ASF in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada,
October 7-10, 2023 and together with Ismael, we want to encourage you to
submit talks for the Data Engineering track.

More info on the conference https://communityovercode.org/ and more info on
the Data Engineering track:
https://medium.com/@jarekpotiuk/data-engineering-community-over-code-conference-38e9677bb440

We hope to see you in Halifax in October!

J.