Hi, mbudiu.

thanks for creating this discussion.

I have tested with apache flink array function, the flink array
function form is array[1,2,3], however it does not support `array[]`.
It will raise a exception:
`org.apache.calcite.sql.validate.SqlValidatorException: Require at least 1
argument`, obviously, this exception comes from calcite.

If calcite support this, then flink also support it.

It would be better if you can confirm whether the sql standard supports it.

Best Regards,
Ran Tao
https://github.com/chucheng92

<mbu...@gmail.com> 于2023年8月1日周二 09:35写道: