Hi Satya,
I take a quick look for your repository, I'm not sure if your project has
already finished, I notice some .go file is empty, did you forget to push
some commits?

>From the current code, you have imported the calcite-avatica-go project and
provided a command line tool. I don't think you need to create a new
project, it would be better choice to submit the new feature you mentioned
in the form of a Pull Request to calcite-avatica.

You can log a new JIRA case first.

Best,
Hongyu Guo

Satya Kommula <satyakomm...@ymail.com.invalid> 于2023年10月15日周日 13:49写道: