Thank you all !

I am deeply honored by the committer invitation and would like to express
my sincere gratitude for recognizing my contributions.

Currently, I work at ByteDance in China, focusing on big data cloud
services including serverless Flink, Spark, and Kafka.
With the rising trend of using SQL for various streaming or batch tasks,
Apache Calcite's important role as a dynamic data management framework
cannot be emphasized enough.

I'd like to express my sincere thanks to those who helped review the code,
give suggestions and helped along the way.
I actually pin/tag you guys many times for reviewing or merging code.

I will continue to contribute to the community and learn from everyone,
and wish the community can grow sustainably and healthily, and get better.

Best Regards,
Ran Tao
https://github.com/chucheng92

Zhengqiang Duan <duanzhengqi...@apache.org> 于2023年10月28日周六 16:50写道: