The ASF release Gradle plugin requires those values to push to nexus.

It seems strange that it's trying to build and publish. Is it trying to build a nightly snapshot and publish it to Nexus? That could be why it's throwing up all of these errors.

To fix the error, we'll need to open a ticket with Infra to set those values, however, it'd be good to check if there's a GitHub Actions workflow doing the same thing, to avoid conflicts.