Hi!
I made a pass over the newer open pull requests, and committed
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-5536.

https://github.com/apache/calcite-avatica/pull/215 also looks
unctroversial, but it doesn't have a JIRA, and I'm not an Idea user, so I
cannot test it easily.

The rest do not seem to have consensus on them.
The timestamp patches have several unanswered suggestions and no approvals.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-5957 seems to be a no go.
I have suggested a more generic approach for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-5534 (though this on COULD be
committed)
The rest are older than the latest release, so I assume that they were not
included for a reason,

This does not mean that they can not be reviewed and merged, but most of
them are not super low hanging fruit.

Istvan

--
*István Tóth* | Sr. Staff Software Engineer
*Email*: st...@cloudera.com