Hi, community.
Recently, when I try to fix CALCITE-6146, I’ve find something confusing about
createTypeWithCharsetAndCollation() method in SqlTypeFactoryImpl.
I want to create a new RelDataType with different charset(for deriving type in
CONVERT function) based on a JavaType like “JavaType(class java.lang.String)”,
however, the cached type in  DATATYPE_CACHE will be returned, which means I
cannot get a JavaType with the specific charset.
I'm considering whether adding the charset name for JavaType’s digest is the
right way to go. Appreciate any suggestions.

Best,
ZheHu