Thank you to everyone who worked on this - Stamatis, Benchao, Hongyu, Jiajun,
and maybe some I’ve missed. It sounded like a very tricky bug to diagnose. (And
it wasn’t even a Calcite bug in the end!) A solid, reliable CI system is the
foundation of high-quality software.

Gian, The cause seems to have been a subtle bug in Druid’s query cache. If you
would like us to log a bug against Druid, let us know.

Julian