Hello all,

There is a feature open for Calcite to support time zones
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-208
It has been open for 9 years.

I have submitted last week a PR which starts to address this issue:
https://github.com/apache/calcite/pull/3569
I would appreciate reviews on this PR.

This will be a lot of work, and I don't think we want it solved in a monster PR.
I plan to do at least some of the follow up work as well once this is merged.

I notice that it's not easy to get reviews on PRs that touch many parts of the
code. I understand, myself I am reluctant to review code that touches parts I
am not familiar with. I will appreciate any advice on making progress with
similar contributions.

Mihai