Hi all,

I'm chipping in here since I've helped out the Privacy group in the
ASF with this in the past.

You can find more information on the Privacy website [1]. Note that
Google Analytics is not to be used by ASF Projects. If you want an
alternative, the ASF offers Matomo [2] which offers similar
capabilities.

Best regards,

Martijn

[1] https://privacy.apache.org/faq/committers.html