Hey Calcite Devs,

I'm working on CALCITE-6220
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-6220> and the summary is
that we should unparse MIN/MAX differently for Postgres/Redshift depending
on its operand type (if the type is BOOLEAN, it should be rewritten as
BOOL_AND/OR).

This problem seems simple enough, but I've been having trouble deriving the
operand type during unparsing, which has me wondering whether there's a
better place for this translation to occur. My second thought was that this
could occur in StandardConvertletTable but this does not account for the
case where the incoming dialect is NOT Redshift/Postgres (but the target
dialect is.)

With that being said, my question is: where should this translation occur
(a.k.a. where can I properly access the operand type in order to decide
what the call should be unparsed as)?

Thanks as always,
Tanner