Some active communities use the tags "good first issues" or "newbie" to
help new members quickly integrate into the community.
Additionally, these communities often create a "roadmap" to outline the
future development plans.

In the case of Calcite, there are not many Jira cases labeled as "newbie"
and there is no roadmap.
This is because Calcite lacks support from commercial companies, and the
developers contribute to the community in their free time.
Consequently, Calcite cannot guarantee the release of new features in
specific versions.

Back to CALCITE-6230, some of these issues are deemed valuable by the
committers and PMCs;
some of these have had PRs but have not been merged for various reasons.

Based on the above reasons, I have collected some features that I think are
valuable, and it would be great if Calcite can implement them.

It may be more appropriate to use umbrella tickets for these cases,
but some of them are already sub-tasks of other tickets or are umbrella
tickets themselves.
I am unsure if this poses a problem. Additionally, I would prefer to
display these tickets on a single page rather than multiple pages.

Best,
Hongyu