The web site has a ’news’ section which could be used for blog posts. I think
it would be great to add this kind of content to the site (copy-pasted from
your blog, and with a link to the original blog). People would find it more
easily, and it would trust it because it is linked from the official Calcite
site.

What do you think?

Same applies to content written by other Calcite folks, e.g. Vladimir Ozerov’s
https://www.querifylabs.com/blog/assembling-a-query-optimizer-with-apache-calcite.

Julian