Greetings, Calcite dev team!

I am Anurag Naik, a college student from India on my way to start a
research internship. During the course of my research internship I will be
using Apache Calcite to connect to a postgresql database.

It has been almost a week that I have been trying to set up calcite on my
system but have had no luck. I tried the git build and release 1.36 and
found both builds to be infinitely stuck on the sqlline test. The vagrant
vm build cannot be completed either as after numerous changes to the
vagrantfile it is finally on a "Cannot fetch resources" error.

I request you to direct me to the appropriate communication channels(Slack,
Matrix, Discord) so that I can interact with the community and get my
issues sorted out.

Thank You.