suibianwanwan,

Supported in what way? When using the MySQL dialect, Calcite will generate
those functions where appropriate. However, I don't believe that the parser
supports these. Calcite does also support TO_TIMESTAMP. It would help if
you gave us a better idea of what you're trying to accomplish using Calcite.

--
Michael Mior
mm...@apache.org