That is great news. Kudo to you Jonathan for pushing for this. Great
when we can write a little tutorial how to get started with Camel and
you can just write a maven command to get the project layout

Well if only the command was easier to remember and type

Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/