Let's include the camel folks in this discussion.

On Feb 2, 2009, at 11:51 AM, Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:

Hi,

Another option is to implement such components in Apache Camel and provide a way to easily wrap a camel component in a jbi component. Such components are useful to users who only use Camel too, and it would be a pity to duplicate the work.

Thoughts?
Hadrian