L.S.,

I have set up CI builds for Apache Camel on hudson.zones.apache.org, both for trunk and for the camel-1.x branch. Since our builds are running for over an hour, I have currently configured these to check for svn updates only twice per day -- amounting to a total of approx. 4 hours of build time on the build server per day.

The first few builds have run into technical difficulties, but now that those have been resolved, the weather reports should start improving soon. I'll keep an extra eye on things for a few days to iron out any remaining problems in the build setup.

Regards,

Gert