>It marshal the entire Exchange, eg the container object in Camel used
>when routing messages.
>Its an option to use MINA as a kind of bridge between camel instances.
>So you can keep headers, properties etc. when you send the Exchange
>using Mina.
>Normally you only send the payload itself, eg the Body.

>So when the Exchange is assembled on the other side it could contain
>stuff mina there could get confused over. But I really doubt it.

>I put my rely on the fix.

>But could you test with transferExchange=true and again with it =false

Hi Claus,

So I retrieved the latest Camel 2.0 MINA code and re-compiled.
Unfortunately, I still see the same problem for UDP :(

The transferExchange appears only relevant to TCP? When I set it to "true"
for UDP, it throws an IllegalArgumentException (not supported for Datagram
Protocol). Setting it to "false" does not appear to change anything (still
failing)

Having the UDP server endpoint on a different machine entirely also did not
affect anything...

I'm not sure if this may help you debug, but if I reset the producer:
     producer = endpoint.createProducer();
     producer.start();
every thousand or so sends, then i can keep sending (tested it up to a
million packets and it doesn't stop)