The first milestone build of Camel 2.0, apache-camel-2.0-M1, is out with an absolute record 368 new features, improvements and bug fixes. With the exception of very late additions that we'll iron out in the next release 2.0-M1 is impressively stable. Most of the API changes from the 1.x line are already made, so we do not anticipate significant API changes on the 2.x line from here on.

Please find the distro here:
http://people.apache.org/~hadrian/apache-camel-2.0-M1/maven2/

The tarballs are here
http://people.apache.org/~hadrian/apache-camel-2.0-M1/maven2/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.0-M1/

Please vote to approve this release binary. While only the PMC votes are binding we encourage all community members to try it out and cast their vote. Your opinion is highly valued and appreciated!

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.0-M1
Vote is open for 72 hours.

Here's my +1
Hadrian