Hi Gert,

I propose to reorganize the content of /etc/eclipse like structure proposed
hereunder otherwise this is not really trivial for a non-initiated to
understand where files must be imported in Eclipse (+ wiki page probably)

1) /etc/eclipse/templates/codeformat (= Eclipse / Preferences / Java / Code
Style / Formatter)

codetemplates.xml

2) /etc/eclipse/templates/java (= Eclipse / Preferences / Java / Editor /
Templates)

camel_java_templates.xml

3) /etc/eclipse/templates/java (= Eclipse / Preferences / XML / XML Files /
Editor / Templates)

camel_xml_templates.xml

4) /etc/eclipse/checkstyle (= Plugin CheckStyle)

template.checkstyle-config.xml
org.eclipse.jdt.core.prefs

Remark : I propose also to remove unnecessary files like
ActiveMQCodeFormatter.xml, ...

Regards,

Charles