Hi Willem

Its better now as the distribution can be build now.
However the osgi tests fails in tear down

http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Camel/org.apache.camel$camel-itest-osgi/135/testReport/org.apache.camel.itest.osgi/OSGiIntegrationSpringTest/testSendMessage__knopflerfish_/

Error Message

BeanFactory not initialized or already closed - call 'refresh' before
accessing beans via the ApplicationContext
Stacktrace

java.lang.IllegalStateException: BeanFactory not initialized or
already closed - call 'refresh' before accessing beans via the
ApplicationContext
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.getBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:153)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getLifecycleBeans(AbstractApplicationContext.java:1061)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.doClose(AbstractApplicationContext.java:825)
        at
org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractOsgiBundleApplicationContext.doClose(AbstractOsgiBundleApplicationContext.java:197)
        at
org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.access$501(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:69)
        at
org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext$2.run(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:214)
        at
org.springframework.osgi.util.internal.PrivilegedUtils.executeWithCustomTCCL(PrivilegedUtils.java:85)
        at
org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.normalClose(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:210)
        at
org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext$NoDependenciesWaitRefreshExecutor.close(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:93)
        at
org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.doClose(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:236)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.close(AbstractApplicationContext.java:794)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.destroy(AbstractApplicationContext.java:782)
        at
org.apache.camel.itest.osgi.OSGiIntegrationSpringTestSupport.tearDown(OSGiIntegrationSpringTestSupport.java:58)

Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus
Apache Camel Reference Card: