Hi

Just a quick feedback.
There is a spelling mistake in the big picture - Clonvert should be Convert.

> To summarize, the application is listening for incidents coming from web
> service or files
You might wanna highlight that its the CXF endpoint. People might
mistake it for the Wicket web page.

The model class. Why are the fields protected? And you could omit the
getter/setter on the wiki page.

At the end of the page its not clear that part2b is where you
continue. Charles there are a lot more text.
So you should probably make it much cleared how to navigate to the next page.

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus
Apache Camel Reference Card:
http://refcardz.dzone.com/refcardz/enterprise-integration