Hi

Can you create a small project or unit test demonstrating this?
And if so please create a JIRA ticket and attach the sample project.

Then we have a good head start to investigate, and see what the problem is.

In the mean time you are welcome to try with 2.0-SNAPSHOT to see if
the problem still exists.
Instructions on the Camel download page, how to get it.