On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 11:09 AM, Charles Moulliard
<cmoulli...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm blocked by my firewall to connect to the apache.org server using ssh
> protocol on port 22. I have tried to add our Windows Proxy server in the
> proxy section of putty but it didn't change anything
Wait until you get home and use your own private internet connection
that hopefully dont have firewalls that is rigrid like company
firewalls.

I guess you need SSH to change your password and do your email forwarding etc.

Then the normal SVN should work over HTTP/HTTPS so you should be able
to chekout Camel and commit over HTTPS.

> Does anybody has a solution to connect to people.apache.org server through
> maybe a HTTP/S tunnel ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Charles Moulliard
> Senior Enterprise Architect