Hi Hadrian

Do you have a minute to comment when you have time to do a 2.0m2 release?
If you do not have the time, do you think I (or Jonathan) have
sufficient privileges to try doing the release?

Its important that we get a 2.0m2 out of the door now. We have approx
200 tickets fixed since 2.0m1 and there
have been major work done, so its important to give the community time
to test drive it before we start finalizing and doing a RC cut.