I see RouteDefinition uses List<FromDefinition> and List<ProcessorDefinition>
as inputs and outputs to maintain the message endpoints. It seems a route
can handle several message flows, like:
      from("direct:a").to("mock:results")
      from("direct:b").to("mock:results")
  But in my test case, when I set a route configuration which contains the
above two line of routes, the route builder will separate this configuration
into two RouteDefinition instance.

Route configuration form:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p24217052/routeDefinitionForm.jpg
routeDefinitionForm.jpg
Routes generated:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p24217052/routes.jpg routes.jpg

  Does the RouteDefinition always maintain only one sentence like
"from().to()" ? If not, how does it distinguish the <from,to> pairs?

   Thanks