On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 16:44, Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Guillaume, you are obviously absolutely right. My bad.
>
> Guillaume, you mention 1.6.x.  Do you mean that we should not release 1.6.2
> until osgi is fixed or we should not end support for 1.6.x until this is
> fixed?

If we plan to do a release on the 1.6 branch, I'd like to have the
OSGi metadata fixed.  I'm working on trunk today but I should be able
to backport it to 1.6 branch asap if there is a release planned soon.

But I have no strong opinion on an end-of-life of that branch.   We
don't do minor releases often afaik and I'm not sure we really need to
make a decision about that.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet