I forgot to mention that I couldn't find a Maven repo that contains the most recent GAE SDK. The 'official' Google Code project for maintaining such a repository is http://code.google.com/p/google-maven-repository but the latest SDK version there is 1.2.1. Requests for adding newer versions haven't been followed yet.

Martin Krasser schrieb:
I'm currently working on Camel components for the Google App Engine (see CAMEL-2085) and have dependencies to the GAE APIs that are part of the GAE SDK. To which Maven repo should they go to (and how do I get them there)? I currently have them deployed to the Open eHealth Maven repository but this should only be a temporary solution.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Martin