Salutations!

I am excited to see that my CLA has been received, and I would like to request
an account to commit contributions to Camel.  In particular, I would like to
help improve the documentation, at least by proof-reading it for any editorial
issues.

Apache Camel introduced me to the Enterprise Integration Patterns, inspiring a
new renaissance of creativity in my career as a developer.  I would be honored
to have the opportunity to contribute back to the project, even in a small way.

Best regards,
Reuben NP Garrett

preferred account names (in descending order of preference): RubyTuesdayDONO,
RubyDONO, ReubenGarrett