How can I configure the camelContext jmxAgent to use SSL keystore
authentication?

I have enabled the JMX agent in the camelContext:

    <camel:camelContext id="camelContext">
        <camel:jmxAgent id="agent" disabled="false"
             createConnector="true"
             usePlatformMBeanServer="true"
             registryPort="8443"/>

The list of jmxAgent properties does not provide a way to enable SSL or
identify the keystore and password.

I have enabled the following JMX properties in the JVM at startup:
  -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=8443
  -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.authenticate=true
  -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.ssl=true
  -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.ssl.need.client.auth=true

However, I can still access my org.apache.camel mbeans from my remote
JConsole w/o any authentication.

FYI - I am using Spring/JDK 1.5.

Thanks