Hi,

I have made modification in camel-bindy concerning the jira ticket :
2773. I have created a new test for that :
org.apache.camel.dataformat.bindy.fix.BindySimpleKeyValuePairWithoutSectionMarshallDslTest.
The code works except that the error is not returned into the exchange
message arriving at the error mock end point

Help is required

For the moment I have commented this part of the test

    @Test
    public void testMarshallWithoutSection() throws Exception {

        template.sendBody(generateModel());

        // We don't expect to have a message as an error will be raised
        result.expectedMessageCount(0);

        // Message has been delivered to the mock error
        error.expectedMessageCount(1);

        result.assertIsSatisfied();
        error.assertIsSatisfied();

        // and check that we have the caused exception stored
        Exchange exch = error.getReceivedExchanges().get(0);
        /**
        Exception cause = exch.getProperty(Exchange.EXCEPTION_CAUGHT,
IllegalArgumentException.class);
        TestSupport.assertIsInstanceOf(IllegalArgumentException.class,
cause.getCause());

        assertEquals("@Section and/or @KeyValuePairDataField have not
been defined !", cause.getMessage());
        **/
    }

KR,

Charles Moulliard

Senior Enterprise Architect (J2EE, .NET, SOA)
Apache Camel/ServiceMix Committer

- Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
- Twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
- Linkedlin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard