includes in the following routing applicationContext.xml:
<camelcontext id="camel"
xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring";><route><from
uri="activemq:MQ_A_ACTIVEMQ">
<bean ref="pruebaFabian">
</bean>
</from>
</route>

</camelcontext>

the Bean definition is the following (inside the same xml):
<bean id="pruebaFabian" class="example.jmstofile.JmsToFileRoute"/>
and gives an error cannot find the class and not is where copy the class in
question which is: C:\activemq\example\jmstofile\JmsToFileRoute.java

"ERROR | Context initialization failed"
"org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: error creating
bean with name 'camel': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception
is org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Cannot
find class [example.jmstofile.JmsToFileRoute] for bean with name
'pruebaFabian' defined in ServletContext [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml];
nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException resource: