I observed some issue regarding restarting Camel Context that I want to discuss. The detail is in the CAMEL-2991.

* First off, any objection if SendProcessor implements Navigate? It allows services associated with the destination endpoint to be restarted.

* There is a problem with type converter not getting restarted because the lazy instantiation won't start the services on the type converter unless the type converter is newly created. I notice (in a lot of unit tests) that it is OK to use the type converter even if the CamelContext (its "container") is stopped or has never been started. If we want this behavior, then it does not seem to make sense for type converter to be a service. Type converter could be used anytime including during the shutdown cycling. Since type converter has been added to the "servicesToClose" list, the type converter could be stopped (unpredictably) when it is needed during the shutdown cycle. IMO, type converter probably should not be a service.