Claus,
I don't know why the IP Address is logged in this fashion!
In the following <route> portion of camelContext.xml below

    <route>
      <from
uri="mina:tcp://192.168.1.223:3000?textline=true&amp;sync=false"/>
      <to uri="xquery:myTransform.xquery"/>
      <to uri="jms:MyQueue"/>
    </route>

the uri is compliant to the notation (maybe have you to add another "/"?).

The IP is UP and running in our private LAN and is monitored via
HyperTerminal WinSocket since the last day. The aim is to capture the
incoming flow from the above IP address and insert It in the queue.

Many thank for your help.

Romualdo.
P.S. for your convenience the previous attached .rar file contains the
complete project.