Hi

I have fixed CAMEL-3545. It now validates the method name in all 3
cases. Well spotted Christian.
See CAMEL-2920.

Its used to pre-check Camel routes on startup, that the bean and
method names are valid.
This help spot typos before the Camel application is started.

Previously it only worked when you use .beanRef
Now it works for .bean as well.