Hello Claus!

I added the missed wiki page and updated camel-http4 to use the Apache
HttpClient 4.1.
I realized that camel-http made some progression but camel-http4 not
(camel-http4 was forked in Camel 2.2).  :-(
Do you remember what the reason was to provide a new component instead of
"only" updating the existing one - maybe with API breaks? Do you remember
whether HttpClient 4.0 doesn't support a feature HttpClient 3.x supports?
If it's only the configuration of the httpClient options, I will check which
options are affected. Also, users which uses the HttpClientConfigurer are
also affected, because HttpClient is an interface in HttpClient 4.x. But
maybe there are only a few changes we could add on the release notes (with a
"migration plan") and only maintain the camel-http component (which use
HttpClient 4.1) from Camel 2.7 onwards. It's really difficult to have two
components in sync over a long time...
If this is not an option for you, I will spend some time on camel-http4 in
Camel 2.7 so that both components are as similar as possible.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-2608

Christian