On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 2:10 PM, Christian Müller
<christian.muel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, I will check it again. I'm sure, I had a no problems with 2.2.1...

Well that's okay, just its still a bit important that the project
still works with Maven 2.2.1.
A lot is still building the project from the source within their
organization. So its important that maven dont start behaving badly.

I also notice willem did some buildtools commit for maven, maybe that
affects as well?

So I kinda just wanted to give a notice that we should try to
rememeber to give it a test with 2.2.1 as well.

Maybe sooner we can upgrade and require Maven 3.0.2+ as minimum.
For that to happen it would be nice to align with SMX, AMQ, CXF
projects so they all require and use the same version.

FuseSource
Email: cib...@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus