Hi all,

currently we have several ways of using / offering a CXF service with camel:

- Camel transport for CXF
- cxf: component
- cxfbean: component
- cxfrs: component

The camel transport is useful as it is a very thin layer compared to the other variants. Additionally it allows to reuse experience from cxf on how to setup an endpoint.
The cxfbean: component is quite convenient so it makes sense to have it.
The cxfrs: component also seems to be quit econvenient for users.

The cxf: component is very verbose and seems to be used almost exactly as the original cxf way to describe a service. So I propose to remove this component. As a migration path I propose users use either the camel transport for cxf or the cxfbean component.

What do you think?

Christian

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de