Hi

I have created a ticket to track this

We will of course still keep an eye on the discussion and if the
balance is tipping in favor of keeping them all, then we wont remove
them. Although I wonder if anybody got the strengths and time to go
through all 34 examples and ensure the ANT examples works according to
the README.txt documentation.

We should prefer to keep one ANT example. For example a new hello
world example as discussed.