Okay I have attached a work in progress patch to the ticket.

Would be nice if the community could take a look.
I had for a brief moment considered creating a MultiValueList in
camel-core to hold the multi values.
But I opted for just adding a method to HttpHelper.

I added some unit tests which does a multi header request, and
receives a multi header response as well.
The tests is in camel-jetty, and they test using camel-http and
camel-jetty producers.