For ServiceMix, we are in need for having *global* interceptors, i.e.
some kind of static list of interceptors and other strategies.   The
main use case is that users would deploy plain camel routes and
ServiceMix would kick in and configure its interceptors but without
any need for the user to change its route.

I'm not sure exactly all the SPI we'd need yet, but things like
InterceptStrategy, ProcessorFactory or EndpointStrategy may be needed.

So this email is just a heads up and to start any discussion ...

--
Guillaume Nodet