Hi

Another heads up. I have implemented the Camel JmxMbeanAssember, and
committed to trunk.
All the unit tests passed and the migrated is easy. Just replace the
Spring JMX annotations with their Camel counterparts.

So camel-core now use pure Camel for JMX and only depend on slf4j-api
as 3rd party JAR. This is as low on JAR dependency we can get :)

There is a few pieces still to do in that last sub ticket:
All the Camel components need to be migrated to use the Camel JMX annotations.
Unit test added to camel-spring that uses the Spring JMX annotations
Remove unneeded spring dep in pom.xml for all the components when not
really needed anymore
And I guess the features.xml file for Karaf can be adjusted as well.
(For example to run Camel + Blueprint without any Spring at all).