Definitely not. Christian was probably referring to 2.8.1. Camel 2.8.0 was just released, and the earliest you could expect camel 2.9 would probably be October, but there is no clear plan yet. We also got into the habit of issuing patch releases every 6-8 weeks so users could get fixes more often.

Cheers,
Hadrian

I guess it will be in the next two to three weeks. Any other suggestions?

Christian