Hi

There is a JIRA ticket from the community about adding interfaces for
the various MBean we have in camel-core

I assume those interface would transpose to the MXBeans beans you refer to?

That would be a good idea to have both the interfaces and the @Managed
annotations,
the interfaces makes it easier for community end users who want as a
client to access Camel JMX details.
And this is easier to do with a proxy from a interface.