There are some SNAPSHOT dependencies in the apache-camel feature are not addressed in this release candidate.
They are
cometd-java-server-bundle-version
quickfix-bundle-version

I'm not sure why the maven release pulgin can't find out these issue, maybe we need to grep the SNAPSHOT among the poms before doing the release.